Treasures Of Burgundy And Provence: Rhône & Saône
Lyon -> Lyon
Experience picturesque villages, world famous wine regions such as the Côte d'Or, unforgettable stretches of land in the regions of Provence and Burgundy, and impressive views of historic cities and monuments.
Food, wine, art, architecture, scenery and history - it all comes together in glorious harmony in the South of France.
Traveling in comfort and style the Roman emperors would have envied, you'll find yourself falling under the timeless spell of southern France on a journey that is nothing less than "magnifique"!
Dates & Prices
Suites & Staterooms
- Luxury accommodation in an outside river-view stateroom of your choice: Spacious Mozart Suites with a walk-out balcony, stateroom cabins on Mozart and Strauss Decks with drop-down Panorama Retractable Windows offering a wide-open view (except Amadeus Brilliant)
- Individual climate control and in-room safe
- Choice of bed configuration in all categories (double or twin bedding)
- Bottled water in every stateroom
- Gourmet dining featuring breakfast, multi-course lunches and dinners with menu choices (including vegetarian options), afternoon tea and late-night snack
- Free-flowing hand-selected wines from the best wine regions, draft beer, soda as well as coffee and tea with every lunch and dinner
- Coffee and tea available 24 hours a day in the Amadeus Club
- Welcome and Farewell Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
An Array of Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Onboard fitness center open 24 hours a day
- All gratuities on board are included in your cruise fare
Voyage of Discovery
- Personalized service of an experienced, multilingual AMADEUS Cruise Director
- AMADEUS digital audio system for all guided excursions
- Variety of enriching onboard programs, including fascinating lectures, cooking demonstrations, local cultural performances, and music by our onboard musicians
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles for independent exploration
- All port taxes, embarkation, disembarkation and lock fees included in your cruise fare
Excursions and excursion packages
Cruise your way and choose from a carefully curated selection of immersive and inspiring excursions and adventures! Select one of our packages offered at a discounted rate when purchased in advance or book individual shore excursions at regular rates on board your cruise.
Introductory Excursion Package | for only $ 376 per person
Enjoy a package of these pre-selected excursions for a discounted rate when purchased in advance.
Additional shore excursions can be purchased onboard at the below rate.
- Mâcon and the Beaujolais
- Beaune and the Burgundy
- Avignon walking tour with Papal Palace
- Arles walking tour
- Camargue Nature Reserve
- Grignan with truffle farm and tasting
Save up to $ 130 per person
Full Excursion Package | for only $ 610 per person
Pick from our selection of unforgettable shore excursions, plus enjoy a discounted rate when purchased in advance.
Book our full excursion package prior to departure for a great value. Create your personalized shore excursion program by choosing your favorite tours from our list of exciting options in each port. Please note, a discounted excursion may not be exchanged for another while during your cruise.