Cities Of Light - Paris To Prague
Paris To Prague
See great cities & landscapes
Sail Europe’s most iconic rivers: the Main, lined with quaint villages; the castle-studded Rhine; and the Moselle with its steep vineyards. Enjoy Privileged Access to Prague’s Lobkowicz Palace. Delve into Nuremberg’s history at the Imperial Castle and the former Nazi Party Rally Grounds. Taste legendary Moselle Rieslings. Savor Czech, German and French cuisine. With bookends in Paris and Prague, this 12-day journey celebrates Europe’s most luminous ports.
CITIES OF LIGHT MAP
Day by Day
To learn more about each port of call and our included as well as optional excursions, click on the individual days below.
- Paris, France Admire iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, or browse the Louvre.
- Paris, France Sip on a coffee at a Parisian café and mingle with locals over an evening cocktail.
- Reims, France Visit the Reims Cathedral and pay your respects at the Luxembourg American Cemetery.
- Trier, Germany Explore highlights of Germany’s oldest city, from Porta Nigra to the Liebfrauenkirche.
- Trier, Germany Discover Trier’s Roman origins; see the 20,000-spectator amphitheater and Roman baths.
- Bernkastel, Germany Stroll along charming cobblestone streets and sample vintages from this wine-making region.
- Cochem, Germany Visit hilltop Reichsburg Castle, see Cochem’s landmarks and taste locally produced mustard.
- Koblenz, Germany Visit the 13th-century Marksburg Castle and capture views from its hilltop location.
- Scenic Sailing: Middle Rhine Sail past hilltop castles along the Middle Rhine, a UNESCO Site, and look for Lorelei Rock.
- Heidelberg, Germany Walk through Old Town, see the university and visit the imposing Heidelberg Castle ruin.
- Würzburg, Germany Encounter the Bishops’ Residenz, a large, ornate baroque palace and UNESCO Site.
- Scenic Sailing: Main River, Spessart Relax as you sail the Main River, making your way through Germany’s scenic Franconia region.
- Bamberg, Germany See the Town Hall in this UNESCO-listed medieval city; sample its distinctive rauchbier.
- Nuremberg, Germany See the Palace of Justice, Old Town and Market Square in this history-filled city.
- Prague, Czech Republic Learn about the city’s Jewish history, visit the Old Town and see the Astronomical Clock.
- Prague, Czech Republic Discover the “City of a Hundred Spires” from Hrad?any Castle to the iconic Charles Bridge.
- Prague, Czech Republic Explore the Czech Republic’s beer-brewing heritage; admire the city’s architecture.
Itinerary and shore excursions are subject to change and may vary by departure.
Dates & Pricing