Paris & The Heart Of Normandy
Paris To Paris
Enjoy Paris & Norman treasures
Dock in the heart of Paris, admiring views of the Eiffel Tower and a replica of the Statue of Liberty from your ship. Experience history firsthand at the Normandy beaches and delight in Rouen’s Gothic architecture. Explore Giverny and the charming house and gardens where Claude Monet lived and worked, the setting inspiring many of his masterpieces. This voyage celebrates history, art, food and customs in France’s most alluring urban and pastoral settings.
PARIS & THE HEART OF NORMANDY MAP
Day by Day
To learn more about each port of call and our included as well as optional excursions, click on the individual days below.
- Paris, France - Admire iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, or browse the Louvre.
- Paris, France - Sip on a coffee at a Parisian café and mingle with locals over an evening cocktail.
- La Roche-Guyon, France - Take in the scenery in this traditional village and see its imposing hilltop medieval castle.
- Scenic Sailing: Seine River - Sail the Seine through Normandy, relax and admire vistas of fertile fields.
- Normandy Beaches, France - Visit the legendary D-Day beaches along the Normandy coast and the American Cemetery.
- Les Andelys, France - Encounter the hilltop Château Gaillard, built in the 12th century by Richard the Lionheart.
- Paris (Le Pecq), France - Admire iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, or browse the Louvre.
- Paris, France - Take an evening illumination sail along the Seine to better explore the “City of Light.”
Dates & Pricing